The Bridge for Dance Inc. presents
Uptown Rising Performance Series
Emerging Choreographers Edition
After 2 sold out shows The Bridge for Dance Inc. is bringing back it’s Emerging Choreographers series for Summer 2018
Designed with the Choreographer in Mind and showcased in our unique and intimate-studio turned black box theatre.
14 Choreographers will share their work over two nights: June 16th & June 23rd
Audience members will have the chance to submit written feedback to choreographers, vote for their favorite piece from each night, and engage in a short talk back session with the artists!
Tech Rehearsal Dates:
Show 1: Friday, June 15th: 5-8:30pm
Show 2: Friday, June 22rd: 5-8:30pm
Night 1: Saturday, June 16th @ 7:30pm
Night 2: Saturday, June 23rd @ 7:30pm
Friday, April 20th
*Choreographers will be responsible for a $50 production fee. This fee will be split into two installments.
All Choreographers will receive:
- Video of performed work
- Photos from tech and showcase
- Full Tech & Dress
- Discounted Rehearsal Space at Bridge for Dance Studios
- Exclusive choreographer showings to network with the fellow artists
- Post performance networking & feedback session with the audience
- Written feedback from the audience about their piece
- Opportunity to showcase previously choreographed works, works in progress, or premiere new work.
Audience Favorite Uptown Rising Choreographers will receive:
- 3 hours of free rehearsal space at Bridge for Dance Studios
- Free 2 hour workshop to teach at Bridge for Dance. Choreographer will receive 50% of profits made (optional)
- 3 months of discounted space at Bridge for Dance