The Bridge for Dance Inc., presents
"Uptown Rising–Performance Series"
Emerging Choreographers Edition
The Bridge for Dance Inc., is bringing back it’s emerging choreographers series- previously known as “The Attitude Free Performance Series”.
Designed with the Choreographer in Mind, and showcased in our unique and intimate-studio turned black box theatre.
14 Choreographers will share their work over two nights:
February 10th & March 3rd
Audience members will have the chance to submit written feedback to choreographers, vote for their favorite piece from each night, and engage in a short talk back session with the artists!
Night 1: Saturday, February 10th @ 7:30pm
Night 2: Saturday, March 3rd @ 7:30pm
All Choreographers will receive:
- Video of performed work
- Full Tech & Dress
- Discounted Rehearsal Space at Bridge for Dance Studios from December 2017-February 2018
- Exclusive Choreographer Showings to network with the other artists
- Post performance networking & feedback session
- Written feedback from the audience about their peice
- Opportunity to showcase previously choreographed works, works in progress, or premiere new work.
Audience Favorite Uptown Rising Choreographers will receive:
- 3 hours of free rehearsal space at Bridge for Dance Studios
- Free 2 Hour Workshop to teach at Bridge for Dance. Choreographer will receive 50% of profits made (optional)
- 3 months of discounted space at Bridge for Dance from February-May 2018